Who We are & What We Do
We are a small local lender that services the entire country with loans to investors. We will always have the mentality that we are small and that each customer is our only customer.Read More
Flipper Loans Difference
Today I know every single client that we have on a first name basis. I’m smart enough to delegate the work part to a great staff but I never forget the personal relationship with each client.Read More
Flipper Loans Programs
At flipper Loans we design the program to fit your needs, not ours. We have programs for Wholesaler referrals, Fix and flip Investors and long term rental programs. What is your need? Let me see how we can fulfill it.
We make hard money loans for real estate investors, simple and fast.
Every deal has individual needs.
We are not stuck on a single format for your loan.
We design the loan the way it works best for you.
We also can fund the renovation 100%.
Loans from 10% and 2 Points and 85% of purchase price
The right lender, just like the right contractor, can make or break your deal!!
Hard Money Lending Explained
There are several components of a investor loan that determine if it is the right loan for the investor. The lender has certain things that they consider variables in underwriting and the investor has items they feel are important.
1. Interest Rate. The annual rate the investor pays on the loan
2. Points. The origination points paid at closing. 1-point equals 1% of the loan
3. LTV. Loan to Value. This is basically how much cash you will need
These are the items that are of most concern to the borrower. Each of these can be negotiated just so long as the final package is profitable to the lender and fits the borrower’s needs.
- A borrower that is flipping the property quickly is more concerned with the points than with the interest rate. A Couple difference in the rate means very little in a short-term loan, yet a couple origination points make a big difference.
- A borrower that intends to have the loan longer is more interested in the interest rate because over a year’s time the couple point different adds up. In this case the rate is more important.
- A borrower that has little cash is most concerned with the LTV. Without a higher LTV they can’t purchase the property and even a low rate or points won’t help them.
- So, when asking about a loan, rate is not the only important factor. There is no single component of a loan that determines what is good in every case. Make sure you deal with a lender that has the flexibility to design a loan that meets your needs, not only his!!
- Every deal is unique in what is needed by the borrower. At flipper Loans, we design the loan that works best for you.
WholesalersClick Here to Learn More
Send us your end buyers and we will pay you a referral fee if we get their loan. It’s like not having a car payment anymore!!
Fix and FlippersClick Here to Learn More
Fix and Flippers
Remember that money is a commodity just like every other purchase that you make. Interest rate, LTV and Points are all negotiable items. When you are ready for your loan let’s negotiate the best loan program for you.
RentalsClick Here to Learn More
We have the lowest rates for those that hold for long term. Todays rates can be as low as 6.99%.
BrokersClick Here to Learn More
We are happy to protect brokers through a white paper platform and are always happy to pay referral fees to wholesalers.
InvestorsClick Here to Learn More
DO you want a complete BPO of your intended purchase before your money goes hard. For $20 we will give you a report on the property as complete as this. Click Me
Deal of the dayClick Here to Learn More
Deal of the day
Wholesalers, let us put your best deal on our website.